Everyone in highschool thinks woodworking class is boring, but not this sophomore student. He built a jaw-dropping, totally amazing, one-of-a-kind, table. We thought woodworking class was for making jewelry boxes and picture frames, but this kid takes it to a whole other level. He made a coffee table, but it’s not at all an ordinary coffee table. This table creates a spectacular illusion of gazing through to infinity…..a never ending phenomena. He calls it the Infinity Table and it is infinitely mindblowing.
How did he do it? It took the just the right combination of brain power, muscle power, and imagination. He sure is our “Student of the Month.” Let’s take a look at the step-by-step process.
1. The first step was to put together the top.
2. He added the frame with room for some very cool additions.
3. You can’t have a table without legs, so that’s what gets attached next.
4. He adds some trimmings and now gets ready to stain the wood.
5. He uses a dark stain to bring out the grains of the wood.
6. Here’s where the magic happens: he installs some electronics.
7. To the bottom of the table he added a mirror.
8. Using a glue gun is stuck a string of LED lights alongside the edges.
9. Once the lights were installed, he added a second, two-way mirror to the top.
10. It looks pretty cool just as it is……
11. But once you plug it in……you’re in awe!!!
12. Officially the coolest coffee table ever especially when you can do things like witness a banana disappear into multi-dimensional space.
Seems like pretty instructions to follow. Now you can make your own infinity table too. So the next time you think that woodworking class is your chance to doze off, think again. He obviously got a perfect score in class. To complete this masterpiece, it took him from January until April and cost about $435; with the mirrors costing the most money. He has made it very clear that the Infinity Table is not for sale.