Everyone who owns an iPhone likes to boast about it. But most of the time people don’t even know how to use their iPhone to its max potential. The iPhone is an amazing gadget that does some amazing things but to most of us, its just a shiny piece of metal we use for social media and to take selfies. If you don’t follow them already, you should start following Apple Support (@AppleSupport) on Twitter as they have some amazing advises and tricks that make your iPhone of much more use to you. Here are some of those tricks that you might not have known about before.
17. This is possibly the most useful screen on your iPhone.
No surprises: Check app battery usage for a fresh look at how you’re using power. pic.twitter.com/trI5RBsot6
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) June 24, 2016
16. Want to peek at the Maps from your Messages on your iPhone 6s? Here’s how.
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) April 16, 2016
15. No need to scan your documents anymore.
Signed, sealed, delivered. pic.twitter.com/Yq5jxJUILw
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) July 12, 2016
14. Here’s how to manually control many of your camera features.
Want to take your iPhone photo skills to the next level? Try these tips for awesome still photos! 📷 pic.twitter.com/zW67GaDVVY
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 4, 2016
13. Some awesome usage of Facetime.
Did you know that FaceTime offers different views? Flip the camera to show off your perspective in real-time. pic.twitter.com/ZwioK677Of
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) April 20, 2016
12. Ever wondered what the microphone button is for?
Want to send an extra special iMessage? Use an audio message to reach out to long-distance loved ones. pic.twitter.com/uy58mF7QzE
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) April 24, 2016
11. Create drafts in Apple Mail simply by doing this.
Good things to spend time searching for: treasure, adventure, inner peace. Bad things: email drafts. pic.twitter.com/FbGIQPoN88
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 15, 2016
10. Smart usage of smart Siri.
Siri’s always learning. Except for when we tried to teach Siri to juggle. That one’s on us, though. pic.twitter.com/k8UOKmhNrE
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 17, 2016
9. How to add bold and italics to your emails.
Saving time is a good thing. So we created a Shortcut Bar that adapts to what you're doing. pic.twitter.com/C6RNuN1LsG
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 18, 2016
8. Here’s how to use the Apple Watch more efficiently.
Let’s clear a few things up (on your Apple Watch). pic.twitter.com/aTyD4l6O4i
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 21, 2016
7. If you want to get rid of an annoying messages thread…
We all need a break sometimes. So we made a mute button for your text messages. pic.twitter.com/84Bvwrikrz
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) May 23, 2016
6. Here are some best apps handpicked by Apple.
Like a sommelier, but for apps. pic.twitter.com/19RodwHMz6
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) June 1, 2016
5. Quick! Mark the location of the nearest Pokestop.
Digital breadcrumbs for your favorite adventures, big and small. pic.twitter.com/Ln1XNrK4EY
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) June 2, 2016
4. Here’s how to gracefully decline a call.
Can’t take an incoming call? Have a little fun with your text responses. pic.twitter.com/rdlN8iAqJI
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) June 25, 2016
3. Save that email to send later.
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) July 9, 2016
2. Smartly using the Contacts app in iPhone 6.
1. And Notes can also replace your to-do list.
— Apple Support (@AppleSupport) March 3, 2016