Sure we’ve all studied Geography and could probably name and point to European countries, or find New York, but do you think that’s all maps tell us? You will soon realize, that you were never taught the most interesting things…..things that put things into perspective. Each and every one of these maps reveals different fun and interesting facts.
What makes these maps so exceptional is how easy it becomes to conceive graphically presented information. These maps are way better than the ones they taught you in school.
10. Attitude of population toward foreign visitors.
9. The average cup size.
8. The average penis length.
7. The average age of the first time engaging in sex.
6. This is the percentage of people that are married.
5. The average age.
4. The average amount of alcohol consumed by people.
3. This is how much coffee people drink on an average basis.
2. This is what the world would look like if the surface area of a country were linked to the number of inhabitants.
1. More people live within rather than outside the circle.